If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return the item to us in its original packaging with your invoice within 30 days of receipt. We recommend using a trackable delivery service such as Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to goods whilst they are being returned.
If the product returned is not in fully resaleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we do reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you are returning items that are damaged, mis-shipped or the result of an error on our part, you will be refunded the total amount of the order and we'll pay the return shipping costs. Items should be returned in their original product packaging.
Refunds will be made to the card that was used in the original purchase or a cheque made payable to the cardholder if the card is no longer valid. In the case of cheque payment a cheque will be issued payable to the original customer. You must follow our instructions for returning goods (see below).
If a package is returned to us after 3 delivery attempts, returned due to an incorrect/incomplete address or refused at delivery, you will be refunded for the total amount of the order, less shipping.
Items that are not Returnable or Exchangeable
- Any item that is not returned within 30 days of shipment.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Cosmetics products.
- Obtain the Returns Authorisation Number by calling our customer service on 0115 966 3796 (+44 115 966 3796).
- Make sure the items are properly packed to prevent damage in transit. (We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to goods whilst they are being returned).
- A cover note clearly stating the Returns Authorisation Number and a brief description of the problem.
- Return the package to:
Unit 10 High Hazles Road,
Manvers Business Park,
Once we receive the goods back and have inspected them, we will either refund your payment (using the same payment type you used to pay for your order) or replace the goods depending up on your request.
Questions: If you have a question regarding our policy you can direct your query to email@example.com